We are a team of experienced tailors headed by eight times Latvian champion, European and
World dancesport championship finalist- Anna Andreičuka.
Astudio offers Standard and Latin dancewear modelling and sewing services.
Our aim is to make our clients feel on the floor confident as winners.
As well Astudio team with years of experience offers wedding, festive, casual and business suit, tailcoat, tuxedo modelling and sewing services. With the quality of sewing and individual approach to each client, we create a magnificent image.
Dancewear for standard depends on the age category. In the category Junior 1 dancewear consist of trousers, waistcoats, shirt and tie. The biggest attention labor in the preparation requires waistcoat, because it is difficult to find the “middle ground”- the position of the body when the waistcoat fits perfectly relaxed body position and in dancing body position. Regardless of whether the dancer is in a frame or not, the number of creases and folds should be minimal, but the most important- waistcoat should always be comfortable.
In the category Junior 2 and above dancewear includes tailcoat and tuxedo, which are the most complex elements of the male dancesport wardrobe. When sewing tailcoats, it is very necessary to take into account some specific nuances and requirements, and, of course, nowadays, alternating fashion style. This is quite a difficult and time-consuming process that requires specialized knowledge, skills and understanding of trends in the development of dancesport. Tailcoat must be as possibly comfortable and perfectly suitable for a dancer, as well, it is very important to match high quality fabric. Given the above, good tailcoat is not a cheap product, but we are committed to provide high quality at a reasonable and affordable price.
Our aim in latin is to capture partner’s individuality. Despite the fact that there are several rules for latin dancewear in every category, dancewear itself has to be dynamic and change along with dance sport fashion trends. This dancesport style gives the opportunity to experiment with the style of composition, allows to conceal shortcomings and to highlight the advantages.
In a children’s category shirt style is maximally similar to the classical style, trousers have to be perfect adjacent to the buttocks and groin, but the trouser height is adjusted on each dancer's individual characteristics. It is important to comply accuracy, especially treating areas such as collars, shirt cuffs, waist etc. Junior 1 category has less amount of restrictions, allowing the couple to reflect the overall picture, style, personality and temperament. And starting from Junior 2 and higher categories, there are almost no restrictions. The color range has no limits, what allows couple to harmonize and match their dancewear with full individuality and style. Overall, latin dancewear’s aim is to highlight your couple, making it unique, stylish and harmonious with full impression of professionalism.
Our studio offers wedding, festive, casual and business suit, tailcoat, tuxedo modelling and sewing services.
The process of creating costume begins with a consultation on choosing style, fabrics and budget. For this purpose, you can contact us by telephone or by e-mail and we will be able to listen to your needs and offer the best option.
After approval of the chosen option, you must take your measurements.
It would be best to visit our studio, but also you can take your measurements by following offered scheme and send us results by e-mail.
1. After the call or letter, we agree on your visit.
2. During the visit, we will discuss in detail all possible options of sewing, fabrics and costume details. After agreement our tailor will take measurements.
3. After receiving your pre-payment of 50% of the predetermined budget, the product will be put into production.
4. The sewing process takes 2-3 weeks. During this period, we will invite you on several fittings.
5. As soon as your order will be ready, we invite you to receive it. After remaining payment, you can take your costume, tail suit, tuxedo. We can also send your finished product by courier mail, on the condition of payment on delivery.
1. We discuss your order by phone or e-mail. After order details, you must take your measurements following offered scheme and send results by e-mail.
2. After receiving your pre-payment of 50% of the predetermined budget, the product will be put into production.
3. As soon as your order will be ready and remaining price will be transferred, we will send your finished product by courier mail, on the condition of payment on delivery.
Astudio cooperates and is the official representative in Latvia of BDDance International Limited,
the world's largest dance shoes manufacturer!
Official BD Dance website is bddance.com, where you can check the models.
Orders can be done electronically email@example.com or by phone +371 292 23 562.
As well there is a possibility to check the models in our studio Kr.Valdemāra street 40, after the previous arrangement.